Time in daylightis a new value tracked in the Health app. This is automatically done on watchOS 10 on Apple Watch SE (2nd generation), Apple Watch Series 6 and later, and Apple Watch Ultra. Go Outside app reminds you to go outside, compare yourself with friends, streaks, and more.
- gets data from HealthKit and stores the daily count in a local database
- summary card: progress of today
- summary card: progress of last seven days
- summary card: current streak count and longest streak count
- welcome to the app sheet (see screenshot)
- in Settings you can set your daily goal
I worked a lot with SwiftData today. Like it!
@Query(sort: \.date, order: .reverse) private var timeInDaylight: [TimeInDaylightData]
Like the Query macro, can do a lot of stuff with it including usage of predicates.
Next week: syncing with iCloud and sharing with friends.